The 4th STUNNING Webinar in cooperation with EU BUILD UP is the last of the STUNNING Webinar series and focuses on the final presentation of the most important project results of the STUNNING project consortium.
Project STUNNING, which is funded by the European Horizon 2020 Programme, aims to accelerate the adoption and replication of successful and innovative refurbishment packages and business models for attractive, energy-efficient building renovations.
1. Karine Laffont-Eloire and Nicolas Peraudeau from DOWEL Management(project coordinator) will give a short introduction of the project
2. Lorenzo Dall’Oro from RINA Consulting will give an overview of the business models to finance the deep refurbishment of buildings that have been analysed by STUNNING;
3. Hugo Grasset from Solintel will present his results on the identification of barriers to the renovation of buildings, such as the embedded market inefficiencies due to the split of incentives in many European countries, or structural barriers like the insufficient resources in SMEs to tender for public procurement schemes. It will also be the occasion to show the solutions imagined to face these different categories of barriers;
4. Haitham Joumni from CSTB will explain the cost-benefit methodology (CBA) developed for STUNNING to analyze and rank energy renovation solutions in European countries. This methodology aims to identify the most efficient renovation solutions considering, building characteristics, energy solution performance, economic cost and economic benefits. It considers the whole life-cycle of each renovation solution, and compares the benefits and costs of different renovation packages.
5. Maëva Pratlong from Steinbeis 2i will present in details the Renovation Hub and the opportunities it offers to all stakeholders interested and involved in the energy-efficient renovation of buildings.
Don't miss this last webinar, register here: