The 1st STUNNING Webinar in co-op with BUILD UP will introduce the audience to the STUNNING project and focus on the analyzed business models for energy-efficient building refurbishment. Among these, 2 case study providers will present their valuable case study contribution and provide crucial insights on how to finance deep renovation projects.
1. Introduction of project STUNNING by project coordinator Karine Laffont-Eloire from DOWEL Management
2. Overview on analyzed business models to finance deep refurbishment of buildings by project partner Lorenzo Dall’Oro from RINA Consulting
3. Presentation of business model case studies:
- EuroPACE: Integrated Homes Renovation Platform, presented by Kristina Klimovich (GNE Finance):
EuroPACE is inspired by the success of an innovative financing model called PACE, launched in California in 2008. To date, PACE was used to fund over $6 billion of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, including the retrofit of over 220,000 homes and thousands of commercial buildings resulting in more than 50,000 new local jobs and the creation of hundreds new companies. EuroPACE project intends to build upon the best practices in the US and adapt this financing mechanism to Europe, starting with programs in Olot, Spain and the Basque Country.
- Enhanced Energy Performance Contracting, presented by Jo Southernwood (IERC) from NOVICE project:
The NOVICE project aims to validate a new business model that combines the installation of energy efficiency measures with the provision of demand response services to the grid under a single, enhanced EPC. This approach creates a dual revenue stream – one from savings on energy bills and a second from the provision of balancing grid services – which could reduce the overall payback period of building renovations making deep retrofit projects more attractive to investors and building owners.
MARK THE DATE: 28 March from 12:00-13:30
Register here: register.gotowebinar.com/register/3127813010608253195